ARLEM Award 2022
Young local entrepreneurship in the Mediterranean
As driving sustainable economic development remains one of ARLEM's top three priorities, we continue to invest in supporting young entrepreneurs.
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the fact that it has persisted for so long, has significantly increased the support needs of local young entrepreneurs to develop their businesses.
Work to overcome the economic and social consequences of the pandemic is more fruitful if local and regional authorities and young entrepreneurs collaborate. To showcase successful examples, we encourage applications from young entrepreneurs.
- Young entrepreneurs up to 35 years old.
- Who have the support of their regional or local community.
- Whose business has been registered for at least 3 years.
- Who have been running their business for at least 3 years.
- Based in a country on the three shores of the Mediterranean (Albania, Algeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia and Turkey).
- Whoever wants to share their experience.
The deadline for registration is September 15, 2021.
Fuente original del contenido: